Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day Nine: Bad Blogger

I should have posted this yesterday, since it was yesterday's class. Ooops... what can I say, thesis and other duties got in the way!

I skipped Thursday, as previously mentioned, but I think it was a good choice. I might try to go sometime this weekend, although I do have a lot of thesis/job application type work that I want to try and get done too. Friday's class was good, I forced myself out of the thinking pattern that I "had" to sit down during part of triangle and did both sets. It's really about the breathing, and not letting that get out of control.

Notable changes: none that I can think of, although my lower back seems to hurt more these days... not sure what that's about.

Favorite Posture Today (Yesterday): Triangle. I was just so happy to get through both sets!

Least Favorite: Fixed firm... why is this getting harder instead of easier?!

No comments:

Post a Comment