Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day Eight:

In order to avoid the near-coma experienced yesterday post-yoga I decided to work all day and go to the 5pm. It may mean that I can't go tomorrow (we have friends potentially visiting tomorrow evening so I'd have to go to the 9am and 5pm then 9am the next day seems a little too much) but I'm glad I made the choice. I got lots of work done during the day and still got my yoga time in!

Class: Not bad. Not my best class ever, but definitely good.

Notable changes: None really... I realized that I'm getting in a pattern of sitting out certain postures every time, so I'm going to try and break that.

Favorite pose today: Half-moon. It's the one I see the most improvement in almost daily.

Least favorite: Triangle. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest during first set and sat out second.

No comments:

Post a Comment