Sunday, December 18, 2011

weekend warriors

I tend not to go to yoga on the weekend often... I'm averaging 4-5 times a week now, so the weekend is a good time to break and get some stuff done. I know most people have the opposite schedule, though, where they are so busy during the week and the weekend is the only time they can get in. Doesn't really matter, as long as you're doing it at some point, right?

Anyway, this coming week I'll be heading home for the holidays, and there isn't a bikram studio in my hometown so I wanted to try and get in at least the once, today. I'll try to go to hot yoga (there are 2 moksha studios and a few other varieties of hot yoga, just no bikram) at least a couple of times, but there are definite differences.

If I don't post again before Christmas/New Year's, namaste and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment