Wednesday, December 14, 2011

getting back to it

Last week was a "light" bikram week for me... I was away, visiting my old town, where I'm still a student and have the occasional necessary meeting with my thesis advisor, etc. I did, fortunately, also get to visit my first bikram studio, Bikram Yoga Hampden. Unfortunately, I only got in twice, but luckily once was to take one of the final classes of the dancing J (final classes there, of course, she's moving on to another studio) as well as a class of one of the newest bikram graduates, who I knew as a fellow student at BYH. Both classes were awesome, in their own ways, I just wish I had had more time to get in and take even MORE classes!

Now I'm a little stiff and today will be my 3rd day back in a row to the studio here. Next week will be interrupted again as I go home to visit with family (yay!) but I'm hoping to get into the hot yoga studio there, which, while heated, isn't Bikram. But still good and good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment